Boswellia P.E. 4:1
Product Name: Boswellia P.E. 4:1
Botanic Name: Boswellia Serrata
Boswellia, also know as Salai Guggal, is a medium to large tree found in a variety of regions throught India. A gummy oleo resin extracted from the trunk of the tree is used to prepare modern herbal remedies. Boswellia acts as a spiritual symbol and an effective medicinal herb; it seems to function as both an analgesic and an anti-inflammatory. Boswellia herb may be used in connection with joint mobility, pain, and stiffness, and may be a useful remedy for a variety of inflammatory diseases, including bursitis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.The gum oleo resin consists of essential oils, gum, and terpenoids.
Uses: -Its extract can be used for topical application as well as internal use.
- -It plays a major role in curing digestive problems and relieving pain in various chronic conditions
- -It has boswellic acid, that is known to improve blood circulation and strengthen muscles
- -Boswellia extract is known to cure many gastrointestinal diseases, such as diarrhoea, gastritis, and dysentery
- -It is also used in curing stomach ulcers -It helps in easing the swelling and provides relief to the patients
- -It is also known to improve thyroid functions in the body
- -It is also used as anti bacterial or anti fungal substance, as it acts as a herbal disinfectant
- -It is also known to cure respiratory ailments, as it promotes smooth breathing by controlling mucus production. Hence, it is beneficial for asthma patients.