The Aloe Vera Melt and Pour Soap Base is a vegetable based, sulphate-free base. Made using natural Aloe Vera, which has moisturising and skin hydrating properties. This mild soap gently cleanses and soothes the skin. Glycerine, a natural emollient, is included to draw moisture from the air to benefit skin. It cleanses without stripping or upsetting the delicate natural pH balance necessary for soft, healthy looking skin. And, since we don't use animal oils, our soap rinses clean and leaves no soapy film behind. All our soap bases are produced with high-quality raw materials to form a luxurious lather and sparkling clarity.
Usage: A two-pound brick can make between 10 - 20 soaps, depending on the size of the soap you’re trying to make.
• Made using natural Aloe Vera
• Helps to cleanse skin without dehydrating it
• Excellent foaming and lather
• Moisturizing properties from a very high glycerine content provides a pleasant skin feel
• Rich in emollients
• No colours or fragrances of any kind are added
• No Parabens
• No phenoxyethanol
• No sulfates
Directions For Use:
Download our Quick Start Guide.
• Aloe Vera Leaf Juice